Beginner's Guide To Vitamins and Supplements contains vital information that could help you tell if a supplement works and what you should look out for that would tell you it’s a total scam! So, if you’re looking for information on effective vitamins and supplements . . . if you’ve heard conflicting advice about what vitamins and supplements you should be taking . . . or you’re just curious as to how to improve your health with natural vitamins and supplements, then you've found the right audio + ebook bundle!
Product Name: A Beginner's Guide To Vitamins and Supplements
Product Type: MP3 Audio and PDF Ebook
Value for The Money: Exceptional.
"A Beginner's Guide To Vitamins and Supplements"!
And here's just some of what's inside...
- The number one rule you must follow if you want to lose weight . . . and . . . keep it off for good (page 5)
- Vitamins and Supplements 101: Why do you need to take vitamins and supplements and how needs them the most (pages 5-8)
- Want healthy skin, hair and nails? Then you need to be taking these ten supplements (pages 9-11)
- Do anti-aging supplements work? The truth about which ones work (and which ones are a complete waste of your money) are right here (pages 11-13)
- Don’t even think of buying another weight loss supplement until you see my top ten list of which weight loss supplements actually work (pages 17-21)
- 5 things you should look out for in a weight loss or diet pillx if you want to keep your hard-earned money and stay healthy. (pages 22-23)
- Which herbal supplements help PMS, depression, arthritis, colds and thyroid disorders. Plus, how to tell if an herbal supplement is any good or not (pages 25-27)
- Can’t sleep? Use these 3 supplements to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly all through the night (pages 26-27)
- Special supplements pregnant and nursing women should be taking (pages 28-29)
- The 5 best supplements for athletes, body builders and fitness enthusiasts (if it’s not on this list than don’t waste your money!) (pages 33-35)
- What you need to know about mult-vitamins and “organic” vitamins that most people never discover. (pages 36-37)
This just scratches the surface of what's in the book.
Pricing and Value So how much is it worth to finally know all the stuff about vitamins and supplements you've always wanted to know? Instead of having to "make it up as you go" to assemble your own version of this information, here's your chance to take advantage of the experience and knowledge put into this book. It's all reduced for you in very simple, easy to understand terms. An effective collection of information you can put to work right now. A Beginner's Guide To Vitamins and Supplements is published in two different formats:
- Downloadable eBook. You can be reading about The Guide To Losing Weight in as little as 2 minutes from right now using an automated system that will deliver your copy as a downloadable PDF file (which can be read on any computer). You can read the book on your computer, or you can print it out if you like.
- Downloadable Audio book. Also delivered to you is the Audio book version in MP3 format. You can listen to it on your iPod or other MP3 device, burn it to a CD, or just listen to it right on your computer. The choice is yours!
How can you lose? A Beginner's Guide To Vitamins and Supplements is guaranteed. It comes with an 8 week money back, no questions asked, unconditional guarantee. The content just plain works. The audio + ebook media mix is convenient no matter how busy you are. The bundle price is very competitive and all things considered, this book stands on its own in every way as an exceptional value.