Well,the President made an appearance on Jay Leno, where he was trying to be your everyday hardworking executive, and he did okay, if you like your President on late night television.
The President was chatting along just fine until he made that crack about his bowling skills being on par with those of the Special Olympians. Uh oh. Maybe that’s why our politicians should stick to politics instead of trying to do comedy on late night television.
If Sarah Palin said something like that, we would never hear the end of it. She is perceived by the liberal media as being stupid and incompetent, and that type of comment would give the pundits something to talk about for a long time to come. I guess Obama got off easy.
The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, recently met with some illegal immigrants. During her speech, she called them “patriots.” There are many that would disagree with that, because they think illegals are taking financial resources from those people who are working legally. Nancy Pelosi hails from a state that is bankrupt, so her comments seem a little out of place.
Okay, let’s change the subject.
In order to lose weight you have to lose fat. In order to lose fat you have to elevate your metabolism. So here are some simple fat loss tips.
1. Consume as much water as you can. That means plain water, not soda, or energy drinks, or so-called fitness drinks. Each day, while you are awake, your body requires 16 ounces of water every two hours. If you are exercising at a vigorous pace you need to increase that amount by quite a bit. Especially if you are exercising in the heat — you might need up to a gallon of water per hour.
2. Eat six to eight times a day, starting with when you wake up. I would eat something right upon waking, even if you work out early. It doesnt have to be a full meal, just get something in the system. This can be done by using 3 meals/3 snacks or 2 meals/5 snackswhatever works best for you. But dont skip breakfast or lunch. Skipping meals is one of the worst things you can do, if youre trying to lose weight.
3. Eat high-quality foods. No junk food, no fast food. Stick to high-quality protein and avoid products that are labeled “low-fat” or “no-fat.” Those products have a large amount of sugar. When considering what fruits and vegetables to eat, think about selecting from the rainbow of colors available, and be sure that every meal has at least one green item.
4. Take high quality supplements, such as ultra pure, deep water, small fish pharmaceutical grade fish oil softgels, that will increase your metabolism and generate increased fat burning.
5. Eat more fiber and consume less sugar. Some vegetables and fruits have a higher fiber count than others. Find out which ones those are and make them a part of your weight loss plan.
I have a friend who has recently had some great success in losing weight. He attributes much of his success to drinking lots of water. He told me he started off drinking a gallon a day, and he felt like the first 15 pounds of weight just dropped off. He also said that after he lost that initial 15, he was sleeping much better and as a result, had more energy. He has lost 25 pounds so far and wants to make it 40. I am completely confident he will make it, especially if he follows the five simple concepts.