Bone health requires a sufficient supply of quality nutritional vitamin supplements for healthy bones and prevention of osteoporosis. Bone health is an important issue in today’s society because most folks do not consume enough nutrients to promote healthy bones. Most folks are unaware that more than just calcium is needed to form and maintain a healthy skeletal system. Different nutrients like Vitamin D and magnesium are essential in the event of healthy bones and also the prevention of osteoporosis. In addition, some folks need supplements of Vitamin K and trace minerals like copper, zinc, boron and manganese because they merely do not get enough.
The people who may be most susceptible to nutritional deficiencies related to the bones are women. Women actually have a risk of the development of osteoporosis that’s 5 times higher than that of men. This is because the hormones which act to shield the skeletal system really begin to wane in mid-adulthood in women, leading up to menopause. With falling hormone protection, girl’s bones may become porous and brittle, eventually leading to complete loss of bone health and therefore the incidence of over 1.5 million fractures each year. Additionally, ladies are less likely than men to consume foods that promote healthy bones like dairy milk products because they’re typically high in fat. However for most ladies and some men, even drinking milk is not enough to market adequate bone health.
Alternative nutrients besides calcium are needed to market and maintain bone health together with the health of different systems in the body. Calcium is after all essential in the event of healthy bones and teeth and the prevention of osteoporosis. Other nutrients vital within the promotion of the health of bones and different body organs might embrace –
1. Vitamin D – required for the absorption and use of calcium by the intestinal tract to push healthy bones. It also protects the muscles against weakness and is involved within the promotion of a healthy heart. Though Vitamin D will be created in half by the body with exposure to sun, several folks not spend time in the sun because of the threat of skin cancer and are in need of a Vitamin D supplement to push bone health and therefore the health of different organs.
2. Magnesium – necessary to help in calcium uptake by cells. Supplementation with magnesium could facilitate stop osteoporosis, cardiac disease and bound sorts of cancer, creating it an important part of a dietary regimen designed to support bone health.
3. Vitamin K – essential for bone formation and repair, along with being necessary for blood clotting. Vitamin K can be obtained through green leafy vegetables however many people don’t eat them and could be in would like of a supplement for each blood and bone health.
4. Copper – aids in the formation of bone, hemoglobin and red blood cells. It also works in balance with zinc to create elastic, important in joint health. One of the signs of copper deficiency is osteoporosis. Supplementation with trace amounts of copper could be an important factor in the promotion of bone health.
5. Boron – required in trace amounts for bone health for the metabolism of calcium, magnesium and phosphorous. In addition, boron deficiency makes Vitamin D deficiency worse. Consequently, some folks, particularly the elderly who are more in danger for osteoporosis could want a tiny supplement.
6. Manganese – needed for normal bone growth and cartilage formation along with several different body processes. Because it is required for bone formation, supplementation might help to promote bone health by allowing for bone regeneration in cases of early osteoporosis.
7. Zinc – could be a necessary supplement for a few to prevent complications of poor bone health like joint degradation as it is vital within the formation of collagen, prevalent in cartilage.
Shaklee nutritional contains a history of providing prime quality supplements for all types of nutritional support. Shaklee proudly offers two sorts of supplements designed to market bone health. Osteo Matrix tablets give a potent combination of Calcium, Vitamin D and Magnesium along with the trace supplements Vitamin K, Copper, Boron, Manganese and Zinc. For those not needing Vitamin K, Chewable Cal-Mag Plus is offered in a nice berry flavor. Shaklee is often proud to face behind their products and as continuously offers a 100% cash back satisfaction guarantee with nutritional vitamin supplements to make sure bone health.