Correct dieting is the best way for you to lose weight and body fat and become healthier. While most of us have an inclination to cheat a little at times because we have a hectic lifestyle, it would be better if we are able to stick to some particular guidelines on a regular basis.
These 5 small modifications can help to ensure your body doesn’t get too far outside of the balanced zone, even if you do cheat and stray off your perfect diet plan.
1. Organic fruit. At least 2 servings of fruit should be consumed daily. You can also eat fruits by making a smoothie and breaking it into 2 parts, so you have one already made for later. Not only is it delicious, it will help you stay on track.
2. Organic veggies. We all need to consume veggies on a daily basis. Fiber is taken in from vegetables so this helps your body in lots of other areas.
If you have trouble eating veggies, a good way to get them into your diet is to use some leafy green veggies, add them to your smoothie as usual. You’d be amazed how tasty this really is.
3. Sprouting is a very simple process. Just get some seeds which you can germinate, like wheat berries or lentils, place them in a jar to soak for several hours, then drain the water off.
Lightly wet them 2 times per day and they will germinate fairly quickly. Get some of these whenever you feel hungry for their marvelous health benefits.
4. Meat and fish are good sources of Omega 3 fatty acids, but the best source is flaxseed oil. Include this in your everyday routine and you would be startled at how much of a difference it’s making in your health.
5. Water. While not a food, it’s something we all need and a lot of us don’t get enough. Consume half of your body weight everyday in ounces along with a pinch of sea salt for every 16 ounces.
This will make a surprising difference in your health. See the difference it makes for you after you take it for a week.