If you're hoping to lose fat, there's a pretty good chance you've tried a lot of methods. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people who are unhappy with their bodies don't succeed in their fat loss goals. That's because they're often using gimmicky weight loss plans that can actually damage their bodies! If you're in this boat, and you don't know how to get rid of the fat while staying healthy, here are a few tips that might get you on the right track.
1. Begin your day with a clean, fresh glass of water. When you wake up in the morning, take one down. It will assist your body to get started as it will not be fighting dehydration. Besides, after you consume a glass of water you will not have to eat such a big breakfast. A glass of water triggers all the digestive fluids in your body and makes well lubricated. You are able to have your morning tea or coffee, just make sure to drink a glass of water after that. Caffeine dehydrates you and you need to ward off dehydration.
2. Have a glass of water whilst you eat too. Take a drink after every bite and you'll feel full more rapidly so you will be able to leave the table feeling satisfied without feeling swollen. Consuming water when you eat will also help your food to settle faster, which also helps you to feel full faster.
3. Include in your diet things that contain more water like tomatoes and watermelons. These things contain 90 to 95 % water so that there is nothing that you have to lose by feasting on them. They fill you up without adding to the pounds.
4. If you do have a craving for fruit juice then go for fresh fruit juice instead of these that contain artificial flavors and colors. Or even better, try making your own fruit juice taking care not to sweeten it with too many calories.
5. Increase your fiber intake as much as you can. This usually means eating more fruits and veggies.
6. Be intelligent about what you eat. Don't eat just to eat. Animals eat on instinct; people eat when they know their body really needs it. Don't be an impulse eater.
7. Get a handle on the sweet tooth. It does not mean you cannot consume your confectioneries; but do not have them as a meal. Don't forget that they will end up adding to an area that you do not want them to. Do not deprive yourself either, as after that you will eat twice as many as you should.